Can I Play Baccarat Games At Platinum Play Online Casino Canada With Paypal Deposits?
Baccarat is one of the most popular as well as an interesting game to play at Platinum play online casino Canada and other online casinos. Unfortunately, you cannot make a deposit with Paypal at Platinum play online casino Canada to play Baccarat or any other casino and slot games. You can only use the following deposit methods at Platinum Play online casino Canada to fund the casino account to play games with real CAD:
- VISA or Master Card
- Debit Cards
- Instant payments
If you don’t wish to make any real money deposit at Platinum Play, then it’s your choice as the casino also offers free Baccarat games to play even with your mobile. Not to worry the online variants of Baccarat these days teach you and guide you to play Baccarat easily even if you are a beginner player. There are also many guide tutorials online that teach you to play Baccarat.
How To Play Baccarat At Platinum Play Online Casino?
At Platinum Play mobile casino in Canada you can play Baccarat online with easy to do steps:
Visit Platinum Play online site with your mobile or PC or tablet by simply typing the casino URL https://www.platinumplaycasino.com/ on your web or mobile browser be it chrome for Android or safari for iOS.
Register a new account or use your existing username and password to log in
If you are a new player registration at this casino takes few seconds to process
You are welcomed at the casino and you can decide to play Baccarat with real money or for free as both options are available at the online casino.
Playing Baccarat with real money requires you to make a deposit with real CAD at the cashier or banking page online with your mobile.
There are more than 13 deposit options for Canadians to make a deposit at Platinum Play Casino
Select the payment option that suits you. Interac, Instadebit or Paysafe or Neosurf all sound good.
The minimum deposit is $20 with most of the options though you can even deposit $10 a minimum deposit
You are offered a welcome bonus which is $400 match offer.
On your first deposit you get Match Bonus up to $400
Then Second and Third Deposit you get Match Bonus up to $200
This bonus is for new players and come with 70x wagering requirement.
Now in the games lobby click or tap on Tables
All the table games will be listed including the live dealer table games
Now select the Baccarat game you wish to play
There you will get the various Baccarat variants to play with your mobile including no commission baccarat and other various variants.
How Many Baccarat Games To Play At Platinum Play Online Casino Canada?
Following are the Four top Baccarat Games to play at Platinum Play online casino Canada. All the games are powered by Microgaming software.
Baccarat is the standard Baccarat game from Microgaming. This standard baccarat game rules applies with only one deck of 52 playing cards lowering the house edge to 1.01% on Banker bets as opposed to 1.05% when eight decks of cards are used. The game also provides an excellent variety of betting limits and game features.
- Here you need to correctly guess if the Banker hand or Player hand will win by obtaining a hand value as close to 9 as possible. Players can either bet on the Banker, the Player, or Tie position in every round.
- There are five chip denominations to choose from, including a minimum chip value of €10.00, and a maximum chip value of €500.00. Once bets are placed, the cards are dealt face up, instead of face down in a land-based casino, and whoever has a hand value closets to 9 will be declared the winner.
- All cards will count their own value, except for King, Queen, Jack, and Ten that will add no value to a hand. An Ace will count as 1 in online baccarat., and the cards are reshuffled at the end of each round.
In this standard Baccarat game there are no additional side bets to increase your chances of winning when a pair is formed on either hand position. A winning bet on the Player hand will give you a payout of 1 to 1, while a bet on the Banker’s hand will give you a payout of 0.95 to 1, as 5% is taken as a commission fee by the casino. The biggest payout is on a Tie bet, but it’s also the most risky bet you can make in online baccarat. Betting on the Tie position will give you a payout of 8 to 1.
2. Baccarat Gold
Baccarat Gold is powered by Microgaming and this game was launched in 2012. You can play this game variant for free or with real money at Platinum play casino mobile.
Baccarat Gold uses eight decks. The basics behind the game pertain to the standard rules of dealing and drawing additional cards, calculating the value of the hands, and paying out winnings.
In this release from their Gold series, Microgaming have incorporated the additional features “rotate” and “squeeze,” which are usually characteristic of live baccarat tables, making the game a real standout. When you add the multiple bets options, roadmaps, and side bets, you have all that a player could need in a virtual game.
- While playing Baccarat Gold, you have the possibility of placing up to nine Banker or Player bets per round, and there are seven types of bets that you can utilize. These are the three standard Banker, Player, and Tie, as well as Banker + Tie and Player + Tie, and the two side bets Banker Pair Bet and Player Pair Bet.
- To start a game, choose a chip value. You will see the different chips at the bottom of the game screen, starting at $5 and then increasing to $10, $25, $50, $100, and finally, $200. The maximum bet for Player and Banker is $500, and $100 for the Tie bet and the side bets. Total bets value cannot exceed $500 per round.
- After placing the bets click on the Deal button, which will deal two cards for Player and Banker. Prior to the game starting for the first time, the cards are shuffled and dealt via wonderful animations. Two cards are dealt face-down for the Player and the Banker. You can rotate the cards of your bet and then click squeeze to reveal them. The totals of the cards are then tallied up and third cards are drawn if necessary.
You’re able to proceed with the next round either by selecting new chips for alternative bets or by using the Rebet button to place the same bet(s) as the last round. There’s also a Rebet X2 button, which doubles the bet(s) you previously placed.
Baccarat Gold has three payout rates for you to be on the receiving end of, depending upon the type of bet that you place. A successful Banker bet will reward you with a 1:1 payout, less 5% commission, while a Player hand win pays 1:1. If you bet on a Tie outcome and win, you’ll receive a payout of 8:1. If you manage to successfully place a side bet on either a Banker or Player pair combination, then you’ll receive a payout of 11:1.
The game has an RTP rate of 98.94%, which is a wonderful overall return to player.
3. High Limit Baccarat
High Limit Baccarat is another version of classic baccarat and it is also powered by Microgaming. It is played with 8 standard decks of cards and as its name suggests, it allows for higher bets to be placed, so it is perfectly suited for high-rollers.
This game is one of only three baccarat variations created by Microgaming and it stands out with its high betting limits and other extra features such as the Watch Game feature. It allows players to watch a game without placing a bet. High Limit Baccarat also differs from other variations in that it is played not with one deck of cards, but with 8 standard decks of 52 cards. Of course, the objective stays the same – in order to win, players need to make a correct prediction whether the banker’s or the player’s hand will be closer to 9. Along with the banker and the player bets, there is also a tie bet, when the two hands have the same value and no one wins.
- Players can choose bets from 10.00 to 2,000 credits, while the chips come in the following values – 1.00, 2.00, 5.00, 10.00, 20.00, 25.00, 50.00, 100.00, 200.00, 500.00, 1,000, and 2,000 credits.
- Before each game, the 8 decks of cards are shuffled and the player places a bet by clicking on the wagering area of the table. After he or she hits the Deal button, both the player and the banker are dealt 2 cards and their combined value is displayed below each hand.
- This version of baccarat has the option to enable or disable dealing face-down cards. If they are face-down, the player hits Flip to reveal them. The higher hand wins, but it is important to know the values of cards – cards from Two to Nine are worth their face value, cards from Ten to King are worth zero, and Ace is counted as 1.
- When the combined value is more than 9 (10 or more), only the right digit of the value is counted – 10 becomes 0, 11 becomes 1, 12 is counted as 2, etc.
If the banker’s or the player’s hand are of an initial value lower than 6, a third card is dealt. The score of both hands is compared and the higher one wins. If they are the same, a Tie is announced and the player receives the bet back.
In this game the payout for winning bets is a winning player hand that pays 1:1, while a winning banker hand pays 1:1, but 5% of the win is given to the bank as a commission fee. A winning tie bet pays 8:1, which is extremely lucrative, but happens on rare occasions, so usually only veteran players are willing to place a tie bet. Another important thing is that bets cannot be placed at banker and player at the same time. However, it is allowed to bet on a tie and on one of the other hands.
High Limit Baccarat has a nice RTP of 98.94% which is more than decent returns over time.
4. No Commission Baccarat
No Commission Baccarat is another interesting game from Microgaming that can be played at Platinum Play casino. This is new game launched in 2020. No Commission Baccarat is played with an 8-deck. The betting range goes from $5 to $800, accepting both low-stake players and high-rollers.
Other than the incredible absence of a commission, No Commission Baccarat features the squeeze. After the cards are dealt, you can click the Squeeze button to gradually reveal the card you’ve been dealt.
Microgaming casinos cannot charge you when you play No Commission Baccarat. Typically, betting on the Banker’s hand incurs a 5% fee. There is no such ordeal in this fantastic game. The Squeeze is a popular functionality in card games that let you take a sneak peek at your cards. When the dealer deals the cards, they are all facing down. To speed up the wait, you can click on the Squeeze button, which will slowly reveal the cards’ faces.
You can also peel, rotate, and flip your cards in No Commission Baccarat.
As soon as the game loads, you’ll notice two side bets on the baccarat table – Banker Pair and Player Pair. Betting on a pair means you believe that the first two cards on the hand will match. In pair bets, only the first two cards count. Each side bet pays at 11:1.
Stack your virtual chips and place them on your desired wager. The main bets in No Commission Baccarat are the Banker, Player and the Tie
The difference between standard baccarat and No Commission is that this one doesn’t charge you more on the Banker.
- Begin the round by choosing one of the main bets – Banker, Player, or Tie.
- If risky play interests you, wager on a side bet – Banker Pair and Player Pair.
- The objective is to reach 9 with the hand you chose.
- Alternatively, you just need to be closer to 9 than the other hand to win.
- Picture cards and 10s are worth 0, while numbered cards stick to their pip value.
The Tie is an outcome in baccarat upon which the Banker’s and the Player’s hands have the same value.
However, as the Tie hits only 9.6% of the time, it is not a particularly popular bet. Tie Hands pay more than the other two main options, which is their only appeal. The banker hits 45.8% of the time, making it the most attractive bet in baccarat.
This version has a solid optimal RTP (return to player) of 98.76%.
Find here to read the full review of Platinum Play Casino