Often as a PayPal user you add your credit or debit card for all of your online transaction with Paypal. But here learn as how you can use Paypal for your Apple ID payment. Before you begin let’s see what actually is Apple ID Payment.
Apple ID Payment
Apple ID is the personal account that you use to access Apple services like the App Store, iTunes Store, iCloud, iMessage, the Apple Online Store, FaceTime, and more. When you change your payment method or billing address, your information also updates everywhere that you use your Apple ID. If you change your payment method, make sure that your account information matches the information on file with your financial institution.
When you set up Family Sharing and turn on purchase sharing, one adult in the family—the family organizer—controls the shared payment method for everyone in the family group. Remember the store availability and features might vary by country or region.
This means depending on your country or region, you might not be able to buy or download certain types of media. The availability and features of certain apps, movies, and more can vary. Also in addition to the App Store, iTunes Store, and Apple Books, the availability of other Apple services might vary by country or region.
Canada Apple ID payments
In Canada you can use Apple ID payments at App stores, iTunes Store, Movies, TV Shows, Music, Ringtones & Tones, Apple Books, Books, Audiobooks, Apple Podcasts, Apple News and Apple News+
How to use PayPal for your Apple ID payment method?
If you want to start using PayPal as your primary payment method for your Apple ID, there are several ways do so.
- On your iPad or iPhone or on your PC first Open Settings and tap your name
- Next choose iTunes & App Store
- Tap your Apple ID at the top, then View Apple ID
- Finally, tap Payment Information, tap PayPal and follow the prompts
Simply open iTunes and click Account in the menu bar at the top of your screen.
- Now choose View My Account
- Enter your Apple ID password if required, then click Edit on the right of Payment Type
- Choose PayPal instead of Visa, Mastercard etc.
- When finished, click Done in the bottom right corner.
- On your PC you can Head to appleid.apple.com
- Now log in and scroll down to Payments & Shipping
- Click Edit on the right hand side
- Next click Select Payment Method and choose PayPal
- Click Save in the top right corner when finished
- Sign into your PayPal account and make sure your PayPal details are up-to-date.
- Next Tap Agree & Continue.
Make sure PayPal has a checkmark next to it so you know it’s the new default. Now your PayPal account will be charged for all of your Apple entertainment purchases.
PayPal’s One Touch feature, which allows you to make purchases with your PayPal account without logging in for each transaction, extends to Apple services. Once you make PayPal your default payment option, you don’t have to log in again to verify transactions.
PayPal’s Apple ID integration for iOS is now available to users in the U.S., U.K., Canada, Mexico, Australia, Germany, Italy, France, Spain, Israel, Austria and the Netherlands.